MeepleCon, Melbourne’s biggest annual community run board gaming convention returns for 2021… though now in January of 2022.
Presented by Melbourne Meeples Inc and proudly sponsored by Mind Games Northcote & Melbourne.
What can you expect?
- Play classic and new games from our large library with old friends and new faces
- Participate in tournaments for prizes or learn how to play a range of games in our learn to play series
- Buy a ticket or two in the raffle to win fantastic games donated from local board game stores and distributors, with proceeds going to charity
- Peruse and purchase games and accessories from a range of traders and maybe even learn a game or two from the people who make them
- Friday only: Join in on our Friday night trivia, have a laugh and see how much you know
- Sunday only: Snap up some lovely preloved games in our Flea Market or sell some that have been gathering dust*
Dates & Times
Fri 28th Jan 2022: 5pm-11pm
Sat 29th Jan 2022: 9am-11pm
Sun 30th Jan 2022: 9am-6pm
Tickets available via eventbrite from November 29.
Adult 3 day pass $45 + booking fee
Day passes and children’s passes also available.
Meeplecon 2021 is being held again at Batman Royale. Conveniently located next to Batman station on the Upfield line, 90m from #19 tram stop and 270 carparks available, Batman Royale is quite accessible.
With over 1800 square meters there’s plenty of space to get your game on.
MeepleCon 2021 will be held in line with COVIDSafe settings.
- have received two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine or
- be under the age of 12 years and two months or
- have a valid exemption
Proof of one of the above will need to be provided in order to receive your entry badge.}
* Separate booking required for selling games via this form. Flea Market only open between 10-11am Sunday 30th Jan 2022.